01 Eylül, 2008

dedicated to you



i met with you yesterday
we had another one of the same old fights
and we walked apart
but then you texted me
and i...



A lot of things have happened between us lately. It's been really really hard to keep it together and i've nearly lost my mind here and there and i know you have too. I don't know if you still come here and read this but i just wanted you to know something...

How i feel about you hasn't changed through all of this. If anything i love you more deeply than i ever have before. You're the most wonderful person i've ever met and you've touched my life in a way i'll never be able to put into words. When i'm with you i'm happy, when i'm in your arms everything else melts away. You're still the first thing that i think about in the morning and the last thing i think about at night and not a day passes where i don't think about you.

You're such a large part of my life and now that you've stopped being in it i don't know what to do. A huge part of me died and i know it just won't heal. 

i love you today, tomorrow and always.
forever my friend, forever my love 

Hiç yorum yok: